Fuel cards are like credit cards, except that they are paid off in arrears and offer considerable savings when paying for petrol, diesel, and other fuels. With a fuel card, drivers don’t need to worry about carrying the right amount of cash on them, or being reimbursed on fuel expenses. Certain fuel cards also offer other benefits such as loyalty card points, interest free credit, and online account management.
If you run a business that uses vehicles, then you should certainly consider a fuel card to help reap these bonuses.
How Can Fuel Cards Benefit You?
- Save money on petrol, diesel, and other fuel. This can grow to become a significant amount of savings made. Your drivers won’t need to worry about not having the right amount of cash either.
- Drivers don’t need to retain receipts for reclaiming VAT, making things easier for your business, and save time for your drivers.
- Minute by minute tracking of where the cards are being used and how much is being spent, allowing you to keep better check on your vehicles.
- Chip and pin system that keeps your business better protected from fraud and theft more securely than ever.
- Can be used to pay for extras, like washing your cars or vans, snacks and drinks. You can also earn loyalty card points from certain kinds of fuel card.